- Broke… really broke
- Sad, weepy sad
- Stressed, teeth grinding stressed
- Alone, feeling super solitary
But I applied for three jobs in the last two days, cleaned my entire house, did three loads of laundry.
I’m at my wits end. I’m very disappointed by the fact that I feel like I will need to live another year w/ a roommate. This is ridiculous at this point. I just have no faith in you. I don’t trust you’ll do what’s right for “us”.
I am also frustrated with being broke. I am frustrated with my job. I want to make more money and I don’t want to hate going into work and countdown until I’m able to leave again.
- I may have a connection at Pru who can help me find a job. I may not though.
- My resume and cover letter are looking pretty good (I think)
- Even a Jr. or Assoc. position PM job will pay a lot more than what I’m currently bringing in, and I am experienced enough
- I haven’t smoked any cigarettes or tried to drink my troubles away
- I had my teeth cleaned today and she removed all the cigarette stains I had
- He might surprise me and I might not be totally disappointed
- Living with my sister for another year isn’t bad at all
- I still love my apartment
- I will get another job
- It’s almost summer
- I’ll be fine.
- 27, looking for heaven
- I’m smart
- Also, I am going to be on the radio throughout the month of April and hopefully it doesn’t get me fired, but I’ll also be famous in my own mind, and I love the attention.